Thursday, February 25, 2010

Treasure Chest Thursday - Photo Tag Collection

I have been trying to find new and different ways to showcase my ancestors for quite some time.  A few years ago I found these Genealogy Photo Tags.

 

They came in a bundle of 31, with labels to indicate my mother, father and up through all my great-grandparents.  They are made of cardstock and include labeled space on the back of each to list the vital statistics for that ancestor.  


They came with an included metal ring to hold the set together.  They are a great way to take my basic genealogy along with me, and are interesting enough to get even some of my "not so much"  family members to take a look and even ask a question or two about our common ancestors.  
I consider them one of my better purchases and a treasure that I helped create.  Hopefully, some future genealogist in my family will think so too!



I wish I could tell you where I purchased them.  They are labeled on the back "Tag"alongs by Wildrose.

2 comments:

  1. Those are fab!! OK, Carol jealous! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy, I love these tags! I have been looking for a certain tag to use for my memorial tree at Christmas. I do the same sort of thing you do only I hang them on a mini tree to honor our Ancestors at Christmas time...this would be perfect! Even if I am unable to find them for purchase, I can make my own...thank you for posting your lovely tags.

    ReplyDelete